Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Let's Do This!!
 
 
 
 
Welcome back! Fall is here and my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds are filling up with classroom pictures and back to school outfits. This has always been a favorite time of year for me. There is so much excitement and passion at the beginning of the year! I look forward to seeing all those bright shiny faces every morning!
 
 
 
Being a parent can be a challenging job. Counselors exist to help make the job easier. We want parents to be able to feel confident and comfortable enough to contact the school to ask questions. Open communication enhances a child's performance and lessens the stress at home and at school. As the counselor at Curington Elementary, I want to do all that I can to help every student succeed. Feel free to call or email me at any time!!

Marcie.warner@boerne-isd.net  or  357.4000


Please know that I am here to help in anyway that I can. I hope you find my site as a helpful resource...

No comments:

Post a Comment