Friday, September 6, 2013

September... the smell of pencils and crayons have filled the air and school is in full swing!

I love all that a new school year brings. One of the great things about having children or working with children is that we get to have 2 new years! Think about it... doesn't the beginning of the school year feel just like New Years? A time where we get to start fresh with new clothes, new supplies, new goals??? Everyone is happy to be here... so refreshing! As I sit and think about this year I almost become 'giddy' inside. 

Happenings from my office:
     I will see every classroom 4 times this year for classroom guidance. 
     Our parent volunteer program will continue... click on the link above to read more.
     6th Grade students are currently writing slogan proposals for Red Ribbon Week... I cannot wait to see what they come up with.
     I will continue with group guidance- our first round of groups will begin this week and we are focusing on 'School Success'.

No comments:

Post a Comment